Thankful For Our Members
We want to thank all of our Members and our Team for being part of the Mantle Family. It is often scary to start something new, to set off into the unknown, to forge a new path, to be a pioneer. No one embodies the entrepreneurial and adventurous spirit than the first settlers to the New World.
Often when we take off into the entrepreneurial wilderness we can fight fear and uncertainty. We put our head down, focus, and forget to be mindful of our surroundings, those giving us assistance, and our blessings. Thanksgiving is a day to look up, look around, and be mindful of all the things that are going right with our lives and projects. The original founders of Thanksgiving did just this as they found celebration and turkey in the face of adversity and uncertainty.
During this time of Thanksgiving, our member and new social media pilgrim, Hollidae, put together the top 10 reasons to be thankful for Mantle; and so we don't forget at the end of this post, we want to say that we are very Thankful for our good friend Hollidae(!):
- Mantle is Cool. Between the swanky décor, great coffee, beer on tap and the fastest internet available, you’re a step ahead just by walking through the front door.
- Location. We’re right in the middle of Fondren, Jackson’s best neighborhood for restaurants, entertainment and festivals. You can walk to your lunch meeting and when the work-day is over, you don’t have to go far to find a great happy hour.
- Low Cost. Membership at Mantle is far less expensive than traditional office space. Mantle already has everything you need for your business so you can focus on your fast-growing and budget-conscious startup, not your restrictive lease.
- Accountability. It can be hard to motivate yourself as a solopreneur. But being a member of the Mantle community offers accountability for your progress.
- Networking. Mantle helps you construct a solid network of like-minded professionals. And you never know who you’ll run into in our living room, perhaps your next investor or client!
- Collaborative Community. When you need collaboration from other entrepreneurs, you can often find them sitting right next to you!
- Creativity. Mantle is a place to creatively shine and incubate those ideas into reality.
- Credibility. Not only does Mantle provide the space you need to create great ideas, it also lends credibility by offering high-tech conference rooms when you need to host a client meeting.
- Flexibility. You got out of the “rat race” for a reason – you just aren’t made to sit in a cubicle 9-5, and with keyless access to Mantle 24/7, you can work on your schedule.
- Stress-Reliever. Starting a new business can be stressful but having the resources and connections available in a cooperative work environment relieves some of that pressure, especially when a few of those resources are beer and pops!