Starup Legal Hiring
HUSTLE + FLOW.
JOIN A STARTUP REVOLUTION AT MANTLE.
Co.work for free. network like a BOSS.
STARTUP LAW TECH duties.
Mantle Inc.ubator and Pearl Bend Ventures are looking for one motivated and entrepreneurial-spirited law student to help catapult startup businesses into the world. The Startup Law Tech position requires that the individual assist Mantle Inc.ubator in the production of startup legal documents and sometimes business plans, financial projections, marketing materials, press releases, social media, etc. The Law Tech position will work in a collaborative way with the incubator companies and Mantle Inc.ubator's startup attorney towards hopeful capitalization of those companies from outside investment.
- Must be 21 years or older for consideration.
- Must be enrolled in law school.
- Must have several hours a day, sometimes 7 days a week to commit to incubator businesses.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative mind.
- Must have the ability to get to and work on site at Mantle Co.working in Fondren.
- Must be a good writer and somewhat proficient in social networking, excel, and business.
What you Need to Apply
- Fill out the form below
- Send a resume to email@example.com
- Send a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAW TECH benefits.
This is not a salary position. Techs receive a free 24/7 co.working membership for use when they are not actively working at Mantle - a $300/month value. And, of course, our law techs get to work in a close relationship with newly forming companies who will soon be hiring, among other networking opportunities.